Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Virginia 2012: The Last Days

On Monday, we met Grandma, Pop, and Kathy at Subway for lunch.  Katrin had a surprise for Hadley...a pez dispenser!  Hadley loved it and it did not take her long to figure out how to get the candy out! 








Eating at The Corner....So Yummy!





Cupcakes to celebrate my mom's birthday!







Taking the golf cart down to the River....  










Hanging out on the pourch...my favorite!









Our last night there, Pop bought CRABS!  I love crabs!  Thank you so much Pop...I really enjoyed them! 






After crabs, we took a ride on Uncle Gary's Train...that he built!  It is so cool!  I was so impressed and Hadley loved it!  









I wanted to take this picture of Hadley in Uncle Gary's and Aunt Penny's kitchen, because before it was their house, it belonged to my great grandma, Flossy :)   I have home movies of me at Hadley's age, sitting at the kitchen table, trying to eat plastic fruit with Courtney!







I love being with my family, and this trip was so special!  I can't wait until next time!

1 comment: