Friday, July 13, 2012

Nana and Hadley Week

A huge thank you to my mom for watching Hadley for us, so Ross and I could go on vacation together!  Hadley had such a great time with her Nana and Journey (the weenie dog!)  It was so fun to listen to my mom tell stories of her and Hadley's adventures together, and it was neat to hear my mom laugh as she reminisced.  Here are a few pictures from their trips to Target and the swimming pool! 

Hadley got Chocolate milk with whipped cream...




I think she liked licking the whipped cream the most...









She also informed Nana that, Shrek has Crabeyes...

When Nana asked who she was talking to on the phone, she said, "Jesus."

Nana wondered why her make up sponge was wet...it was because Hadley put it in the toilet before giving it back to her... :) 

I'm so glad that Nana and Hadley had a special week together!  I know Hadley loved every minute of it!

Thanks again Mom!!  We really appreciate it! We Love You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment