Friday, August 24, 2012

Celebrating Hadley

My sweet baby turned 2 this year!  Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated Hadley with us.  Hadley is definitely one of a kind.  She has a gentle and giving spirit, loving and tender heart, passionate energy, and a contagious laugh with a great sense of humor...not to mention she is the most beautiful person who brings her daddy and I more joy than we could have ever known. 
 
Happy Birthday Baby!     
 











































































I love your dress, Beezer!...so pretty!




































* A huge thank you to my wonderful sisters who helped me take photos and video of Hadley's birthday.  After looking through my pictures, I realized that I have very few with them in it...that makes me sad.  I do appreciate your willingness to help...and I will make sure to get you in the photos next time!       

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Hadley! :)
    I love all the fun stories and pics on your blog - you're becoming quite the photographer! Hadley's blue eyes are amazing! And that play kitchen and the pink gingham chair... adorable and so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete