Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend Trip

Ross had to work this past weekend, so Hadley and I went down to OKC for a couple of days. 

Friday:
 I had to order some frames from Uniquely U Photography...I can't wait until they come in...I am so excited about them!  Then we met up with Nana, Laura, Joshua, and Benjamin at Freddy's for lunch.  I have only eaten there twice and both times it was with Joshy...he loves those cheese fries! 





After lunch we went to the park...I love this picture.



That night, my mom and I went to a "Spa Night" at the church...The lines were a little long, but that just meant we had more time together!  




Saturday:
Laura took me on a very special sister treat day!  We went to lunch at "The Shack"...I have never heard of it before, but the seafood was amazing!  We will definitely be going back!  After lunch, we got much needed massages!  It was a wonderful day!



John was so gracious to watch Hadley for me, so we could have a girls day.  Hadley sure loves her boys!




Saturday night, we took a trip to Target and had to get a Starbucks...(Hadley's is chocolate milk with whipped cream, just in case you thought I enjoy giving my child enormous amounts of caffeine...I mean she isn't Honey Boo Boo Child)



I also think Hadley was afraid we wouldn't know how to "get back" so she left us a trail of napkins as we walked down the aisle...  



Sunday:
We just had a lazy morning before heading back to Tulsa.  Hadley is eating breakfast in Pop's old highchair!




Hadley kept asking to "See you fingernails?"   So Nana painted hers too!  Too cute!  I love her little hand!


No comments:

Post a Comment