Saturday, August 11, 2012

Hadley Turns 2!

My sweet baby turned 2 on July 29th!  Even though we were planning a party the next weekend with family, I wanted her to know she is CELEBRATED...so I wanted her to have the best birthDAY possible!  It was more like a weekend and to top it off, Krystina came for all the celebrations!  She stayed with us for the weekend to help celebrate Hadley and celebrate we did!



A yummy breakfast at La Madeleine...





Saturday morning swimming...




Build a bear...




Daddy surprised us by getting off work early!  Yay!  So they celebrated with a ride on a "horsey"...



Sunday evening, we met up with cousins to have ice cream and celebrate Hadley...


She was so excited!  She loves them so much!








And Saturday night, we took Hadley to see BRAVE!  She absolutely loved it!  She was intrigued the entire time and ate half a bag of popcorn!  She keeps asking to go see movie and eat popcorn!  I can't wait for this one to come out on DVD. 



It was suppose to be Krystina, Hadley, and I going to the movie, but guess who was waiting for us outside the theater!  He is always full of wonderful surprises!  It makes my heart happy!




Hadley, I hope you enjoyed your birthDAY...you are celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment