Friday, August 10, 2012

July 4th, 2012

A little behind on my posting, but I couldn't leave it out!  It's July 4th!  We went down to my parents house, ate, played with water, and then blew things up!  I always look forward to this holiday because with us, there is never a dull moment... 











Water balloon toss:

The Men



The Women








Krystina's idea of a fun water activity...all the kids wash her car!








See...never a dull moment.  John wearing one of Krystina's old cheer uniforms :)







Hadley...a.k.a the vulture...already ate her Popsicle and is now circling around Joshy's...




I love how her arms are placed on the chair, pinning him in.




I love my family...





















Such a fun night!  Here's the best part!  Ross has started rotations, so I pretty much have to count him out on all extracurricular activities.  Hadley and I drove down to the city on the 4th, not expecting Ross to join us...insert very sad faces here...HOWEVER around 1:00pm I see this very handsome, strong, muscular shadow in the door!  It was my amazing husband who never ceases to amaze me!  Thanks babe for always having the best surprises! 

No comments:

Post a Comment