Monday, April 22, 2013

Easter Dress 2013


So, we tend to run late. 
 
Everywhere we go, we tend to run late. 
It's as if it is physically impossible to leave 2 minutes earlier just so we are not rushed. 
 
With that said, I promised Ross I wouldn't take pictures of Hadley in her Easter dress on Easter Sunday morning, if he promised to go with me at a later date to take pictures of her in her dress. 
 
So that is what we did last night.  I have fallen in love with these pictures of her!  It just amazes me sometimes, how much she has grown up and what a beautiful little lady she is becoming. 
 
I have so many more images, but those will come later this week...here is just a preview! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! She is SUCH a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think it really is physically impossible to leave 2 minutes earlier :)

    ReplyDelete