Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

On Easter Sunday night, everyone came over to our house for dinner to celebrate the holiday.  There was eating, yummy treats, and lots of jumping!!! 
 
 
My three cutie-patooties... 
 
 


My favorite little one...



I was against the wall, so the flash fell on the bag of almonds and my plate, but I just wanted to get everyone in the picture...I think Avery was the only one ready  :)



Ready to go jump!





The jumping contest begins!  I think Ross is at a little disadvantage because he was born with genetically shorter hamstrings...but I still think he won.  ;)
 




 
Love this one!










So glad Gigi and Poppy made the drive up to Tulsa to spend the evening with us!  We had such a great time just enjoying the company and the beautiful weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment