Monday, April 8, 2013

Omniplex! a.k.a Science Museum of Oklahoma

I have been to the Science Museum of Oklahoma only a handful of time since I was in the sixth grade.  It has changed so much.  Of course when you are in the sixth grade you are more worried about where the boys are at, instead of the actual science aspect of it.  ANYWAYS...Ross and I were able to take Hadley this month and it was so much fun!  Partly because I didn't have to wonder where the hottest guy was...because he was already with me ;)....we were able to be fascinated by all the science experiments.     
 
 
On the stairs leading to the cork screw slide....seriously not made for adults.  It is the tallest spiral slide in the Nation!  Going down with Hadley in my lap, I thought I had broke her leg, so I pitched her off the side into Ross' arms and then it took me another 5 windy minutes to get to the bottom...Realizing half way down that I may have made this mistake before...never will again. 
 



 
Loved the ginormous Lite-Brite...Remember those?!?



 
My favorite part of the entire museum...Gymnastic Hall of Fame.  Ross was growing weary of how much time I could actually spend on the balance beam....I'm thinking I definitely need one for the house!
 
 





 
He was meant for me!  If for nothing else, he humors me when I ask him to perform! 









 
I am not the only one who loves the balance beam.  Hadley has literally turned everything from the broom handle, side of the changing table, side of her crib, and a really long ribbon into a balance beam....I think she needs one too! :)





Predicting the weather...How fitting for Hadley to be sporting her Thunder shirt...




 
And of course, Hadley and her daddy sitting on Poppy and Gigi's motorcycle...she is ready for a ride!  



No comments:

Post a Comment