Monday, January 17, 2011

Houdini

My sweet daughter has become HOUDINI! I sat her in her chair, as I do every morning after she finishes her bottle. I watched as she "bounced" her way down the chair until her feet were on the ground, her back arched, with her head still on the chair. One bounce...two bounce...she is on her bottom on the floor! She then proceeded to fall over and bump her head!

My Hadley bug has her official first "red" mark/bump on her head. I felt horrible! How could I have let my daughter get a bump on the head! I watched her for a while to make sure she was not lethargic and hasn't lost function in the left side of her body. So far so good :) She will live to tell this horrifying tale...and so will her mommy!

I love you my Hadley bug...please help mommy out by living in a bubble!

No comments:

Post a Comment