Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sick :(


My sweet baby is sick. :( For the past week, she has been coughing, snotty, congested, and had a hard time sleeping. It got bad enough that we took Hadley to an urgent care over the weekend. As they were doing all sorts of tests on my child, I definitely pulled out the "mommy card" and cried the entire time. There is nothing that breaks your heart more than listening to your child scream/cry in pure terror and pain. It was not fun!

They diagnosed her with RSV. We pulled out all the stops in order to ease her pain and get her to rest. One thing she enjoyed was a steam bath in the bathroom...she fell asleep...hence, her sleeping in the laundry basket.

She is finally getting better. Her breathing has improved and she is finally sleeping.

I will say, that trying to disinfect an entire house from top to bottom is a daunting task! I wasn't that paranoid about germs...until my daughter got sick...now I'm pretty sure I'm a germophobe.

4 comments:

  1. This picture is ADORABLE!! Hope she feels much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that the is on the mend because she was definitely not feeling well when I saw her last. I love those leggings that you always have on her. I would have never thought to put something like that on a child. It is why God gave me boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that being sick is no excuse to slack on style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! My best advice for starting out couponing it to check out www.hip2save.com. If you scroll to the bottom she has a section called Couponing 101. She has a bunch of post and videos you can watch to help you get started. If you have any questinos, don' hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete