Friday, January 14, 2011

The Many Faces of Hadley

Hadley and I had our own little photo shoot in our living room. She is such a peach! She has started making some CRAZY faces! She usually only does them when she is on the changing table or we are making her laugh while laying on the floor. I was able to capture a few of them...I hope you enjoy!






















She is her mother's daughter, and we have so much fun together! She is getting to the age where she really interacts with us and we are loving it! Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. In five months she has been through more photo shoots than I have in my 30 years. Let's hope when she becomes aware she doesn't turn into a Ben who covers his face whenever you come at him with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...i'm hoping she will be a "ham" just like joshua!

    ReplyDelete