Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jippeeeeeeee....

(The title of this post is dedicated to my dorney :)


I love having a house full of people! This past weekend my cousin Courtney and her fiance Scott came to visit. We had such a wonderful time with them! Hadley found herself a new best friend. On Saturday, the whole family came up to Tulsa, and the girls went to try on bridesmaid dresses. No pictures of the dresses...sssshhhh...it's a secret. I love my family and wish we weren't literally scattered across the nation.


I miss you guys already and I love you very much! Jipppeeeeee!


Everyone hanging out before dinner...





I think Nana was pooped...



Joshua found a new Nintendo buddy...



Our baking activity...mmmm...brownies...



Hadley and her Courtney...




Me and my Hadley Bug...



Chubby baby legs...






Scott helped Hadley sit up for the first time, without assistance on her back...



Hadley loves hair...















2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much broder! Thank you for being such a warm and very organized hostess!! You are the best and I love you all. I had such a good time and love spending time with you guys. Hadley is a little angel!

    Jiiiipppeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my chubby legs looked that cute. Wait, was that too much?

    ReplyDelete