Monday, April 4, 2011

27 th Birthday Extravaganza!

I had the most wonderful and special 27th birthday extravaganza this weekend! On Saturday, Ross and I took Hadley to a beautiful park to take her 8 month pictures. (which turned out so cute!..but that is another post :) After pictures, we went to Utica Square. It is a beautiful outdoor shopping center. The weather could not have been more perfect! We did a little shopping, and ate lunch at a quaint little sandwich shop called Queenies. Here are some pictures of us at Utica Square...



After Utica, we came home so Hadley could nap. Then Ross took me out to a delicious dinner at Shoguns! It was so yummy!


Ross had more surprises for me on Sunday, my actually Birthday Day. We were "supposedly" going somewhere, so we got ready to leave and then I heard a knock on the door! When I opened the door, I saw two of my favorite little boys, holding flowers for their Jessi, and saying happy birthday! It was the best surprise ever!! I have to say, I did shed some happy tears. :)


Here are some pictures of the rest of our day together!









Benjamin is so sweet to Hadley...he likes to take good care of her...




Love the Fedora!



Hadley was diggin' Uncle Juan's Fedora too...





We went to Riverside park for some relaxation and soccer...




The girls...




The boys...John is down the hill retrieving the soccer ball...









We finished the evening off with ice cream from Marble Slab...

I think John picked the best flavor...Bubble Gum and Gummy Bears....yum!


Thank you everyone for coming to Tulsa for my birthday. I had such a wonderful day!


A special thanks to my husband! Ross, you made my birthday weekend extravaganza extremely special. I love the way you know me inside and out! You are an amazing husband and father, and every minute that I get to spend with you is special to me! I love the way you love me, and the way you choose to show it. You are my helpmate, my love, my best friend, and you always know how to put a smile on my face....thank you.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet broder! I am glad you had a good birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Birthday, Jessica! Love all these pictures - were the pics with Hadley at Woodward Park? It's so pretty out there! And love Utica Square and Marble Slab. :) Hope you're loving Tulsa... I'd love to get together sometime for coffee or something!

    ReplyDelete