Friday, April 29, 2011

Best Job in the World

I am not trying to brag; HOWEVER, I believe I have the best job in the entire world. This morning Hadley and I ate breakfast together, then decided to enjoy the sunny weather and take a stroll down to the pool. It is an absolutely beautiful day, and we enjoyed being outdoors.


She was stylin' her white eyelet lace hat and brown sunglasses. She was a doll! I was so proud of her too, because not once did she try and take her sunglasses off! She loves wearing them!




She had her own little sunbathing chair...










The water was cold, but she loved putting her toes in and splashing around...





Another first: This morning I walked into Hadley's room to get her up and this is what greeted me...




She was sitting up! This is the first time that she has pushed/pulled herself into a sitting position from a laying position! My little bug is getting bigger and I am enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment