Friday, April 1, 2011

OSU HoeDown

Last night, OSU Rural Health Club hosted a HoeDown! We enjoyed BBQ, line dancing, and my favorite...a mechanical bull!

Hadley and Baby Hadley riding on the bull...



Hadley's B F F Micah...


Her Giggle Face...



My baby is always smiling...


Ok...Before I show the video, there must be some clarifications.



  1. You think you are "on/riding" the bull longer that you actually are...



  2. You don't think you "sound" like that while on the bull...



  3. You don't think you "look" like that while on the bull...




ENJOY!










Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Customize a slideshow design

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I cannot believe you posted that on here for all of us to enjoy! I probably just woke my napping children from all my laughing...

    ReplyDelete