Wednesday, April 13, 2011

8 months


Hadley bug, you are 8 months old! You have quite the personality as well! You never cease to amaze me :)



When I come to your room to get you out of bed in the morning, you get so excited! As soon as you hear me open the door, and turn on your little lamp, you start flopping around like a fish out off water! It is so cute! I love that I get to be the first one to see you in the morning, because you always give me the best hugs. You always have a monster of a diaper when I get you up, but we have learned how to contain it, so I don't have to give you a bath EVERY morning. (especially since we gave you one the night before)



You are the best eater. You eat multi grain cereal in the morning, a bottle for lunch, veggies/fruit for dinner, and a bottle before bedtime. You love eating puffs! You can use your little fingers to pick them up and maneuver them into your mouth. You are starting to use a sippee cup, but you mostly just chew on it. You haven't figured out how to suck through the straw/top.



You are sitting up completely unassisted! Yay!! We are so proud of you!! You can push yourself up to your hands and knees, but you just can't figure out how to make your hands move. I know that you are about to crawl any day now! I can tell that you know what you want, and I see the wheels turning in your head as to how you are going to reach it.



You are so beautiful! I get compliments on how beautiful you are, pretty much every day. I get stopped every time we are in public together, because they all think you are just so darn cute...I would have to agree. :)




You are starting to throw some "fits" lately. You like to arch your back in protest. I will say they are few and far between, and more often when you are tired. BUT they are still there...and don't think you can get away with it just by flashin' your mommy and daddy a smile...mommy invented that trick :)





The sign language is going well. You are not doing any of the actual signs yet, but you are able to recognize them. You do know how to clap your hands, and mommy says "YAY!" every time you do it! You are so amazing! You are always performing new tricks and mommy just loves it!



Hadders, you give the Bestest. Kisses. Ever! I ask you to give mommy a kiss....you open your mouth...and lean into my face...and it is the most precious moment of my day!






I am learning that you "learn" from us. You copy, repeat, imitate, and respond as we do. Both your daddy and I want to teach you to speak softly, laugh often, love unconditionally, and grow up to be a Godly young lady. It is important to us that we do not expect things from you, that we ourselves do not show in our daily home life. We promise to love the Lord with all of our hearts, and show Him to you in everything that we do.






You, my dear, have four huge teeth! It is amazing how big they are now! I love when you smile at me, because I get to see all of them! They are extremely sharp, and sometimes you catch mommy off guard! You love to chew on my necklace while I am holding you. You are still fascinated with hair, and love to run your fingers through mine.







You are such a free spirit. You love being outside and you enjoy life. You are a happy little baby, and your spirit is contagious. "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Did you really say "YOU were going to teach her to speak SOFTLY???????"
    Must be a misprint...Ha-Ha

    Love,

    GMANPOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny pop :) love you!

    ReplyDelete