Friday, September 9, 2011

California 2011: Wednesday, July 27

From the time we landed in California, we had a full and busy schedule. On Wednesday, we took Hadley to "our" beach...Pescadero. It was her first time to ever step foot in the sand!


Mom and I before heading to the beach...


My Sweet Angel....




Thank you to Krystina who gave me 5 minutes of her time in order to capture some beautiful photos of my family of three...










Most people, when faced with a trial or "road block" if you will, will stand back and assess the situation before proceeding. Not my sister...She decided to cross the ocean water to get to our "hole" and did not stop to think that when she is NOT even half way there and the water is already to her waist, that maybe she should come back. When asked "why?"...it was apparently my fault because I told her too....Shocker! I applaud you Krystina for following through no matter what the cost...







Papa, Nana, and Hadley...





















She wasn't quite sure at first...










My best friend...




On Wednesday night, we went over to Melissa and Lucy's house for a dinner party to celebrate the happy couple, Courtney and Scott. Melissa is a friend of my Aunt Kathy's and she has a two year old daughter, Lucy. Melissa was a huge encouragement to me when I first had Hadley. It was nice to finally get to meet her and talk to her in person, and I enjoyed it so much! Can't wait until we meet again and I can love on Lucy!


Lucy sharing her toys with Hadley...



She may not look happy here...but we bonded! We are lifelong friends...











Grandma and Pop with Miss Hadley...




Me and My Broder...





Smiling for the camera...CHEESE!












No comments:

Post a Comment