Monday, November 8, 2010

14 Weeks




My sweet Hadley girl, you are 14 weeks old. You are such a happy little baby. You smile all the time, and you have even begun to laugh out loud!

You are in 3 months size clothes. You can also wear 3-6 months clothes; however, they are just a little too big. You are still in size 1 diapers. You weigh approximately 13 pounds.


You sleep a lot :) This makes mommy very happy! I am often told that I do not know how lucky I am. :) You go to bed around 10:30 p.m. and wake up in the morning around 9:30 a.m. We haven't quite figured out your morning nap yet. If we are out running errands you will sleep in your car seat for about 45 minutes. If we are home, you have so much fun in your chair and play yard that you don't fall asleep. You eat lunch around 12:30 p.m. and then lay down for a nap around 1:00 p.m. Daddy comes home from school and likes to wake you up...that is if he can beat mommy to it :)


I love waking you up in the morning, because you are so excited to see me. I tell you good morning, and you get the biggest smile on your face.


You like to suck your thumb. When you sit in your chair, you like to kick the hanging objects with your feet.


You like your "Harry Elephante" (the blue elephant that crinkles, raddles, and is a teether)


I love being your mommy. I love your daddy so much...even more for giving me you.


Be sweet my baby!


2 comments:

  1. Little Miss Hadley is precious. Does she have a hairband and bow for each outfit?

    Looking forward to seeing her this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I look at pictures and it literally is freaky how much she looks like you as a baby.

    ReplyDelete