Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Night On The Town...

Thursday night, Ross, Hadley, my mom, and I went to downtown Jenks for the "Lights On" Event. All the quaint antique shops stay open late, serve cookies and hot apple cider, and all the Christmas lights get turned on for the first time this season! We all had such a good time. I love the holiday season!


Our Little Bear

The first, and probably only time, she will sit in Santa's lap without crying :)






One little girl asked if she could PET Hadley :)



Hadley and Nana


3 comments:

  1. I just updated my computer...115 patches needed...and now I can once again see your blog. Yea for me. It made me smile reading your comment about Hadley and Santa because I immediately thought of Joshy screaming NO and cleaning to my neck for dear life. Ah..memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a really good time visiting with all of you. I enjoyed "Affair of the Heart" and will start saving money for next time. Thursday night really was fun. Can't believe I got dishes that match my grandmother's pattern at an antique shop. Good eye Jessica!!! Looking forward to doing a shadow box with them. Brings back wonderful memories of breakfast with my grandparents. Always sausage (Jonah) and eggs and toast and I loved the hot tea with milk and sugar. Yum!!! Makes me want to have a cup now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom looks so happy. YAY for a fun-filled evening!

    ReplyDelete