Monday, November 22, 2010

Affair Of The Heart II

This past Friday, my mom, Hadley, and I went to the Affair of the Heart in Tulsa. WOW! I never knew how much I loved craft shows until I had a little baby girl to shop for! :)

I got a bunch of cute headbands/bows for Hadley, and a couple of Christmas presents that I can't show yet! Gigi bought Hadley the cute zebra hat. My mom bought some wonderful jewelry pieces and a lot of other neat things. (I didn't get a picture of her findings.)

I am most proud of one of my findings...the suitcase! $10!! It is so cute and I can't wait to use it in photos! Keep checking back because I will be posting some very soon!




I will say the ONE thing that caught every one's eye was......HADLEY! I can't tell you how many people stopped to stare or comment when they saw her. I got many "WOW's" ..."She is Beautiful"..."Look at those cheeks!"..."I will take her as payment!"...I couldn't even make it down one aisle without several people stopping me so they could look at her!

I was holding Hadley in my arms with her head on my shoulders, and I started to hear some women cackling behind me...I turned around and ALL of them were cooing/waving/smiling at my Hadley girl.

I'm sure many parents say this about their children, but I really think my baby may be the most wonderful, beautiful, happy baby in the whole world...I'm just saying :)



1 comment:

  1. We had such a good time!!!! Just a little tired from all of the walking. But it was nice that man in the bus came along. Remember how hard it was getting the stroller in and out of the bus. But, we are strong mamas.

    ReplyDelete