Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is...

Home is where the heart is....and my heart belongs to Ross and Hadley. I am so incredibly blessed to have these two in my life.

This weekend, we went "home" to spend time with my family. My parents have created such a wonderful, open, loving, enjoyable, and relaxing place to be. My desire is to create a "home" for Hadley, that even when she is grown, married, and has children of her own...she will still want to come "home" to visit.

This weekend, we all got together on Saturday to eat, work a 1000 piece puzzle, and make nut wreath's.





Joshua was excited to participate in the wreath making; however, I think he was more excited about using the hot glue gun :)




Hadley's Wreath

My Wreath

Joshua sporting Ross' fabulous jean vest that he got from a thrift store in high school.



I love how much he loves her.

2 comments:

  1. That jean vest is hideous. Sorry, somebody has to say it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Again.

    I said something to the effect that "I do not know Meredith but i agree with her on the vest."

    You'll looked like you were having a great time.

    Love to all,

    GMANPOP

    ReplyDelete