Thursday, November 4, 2010

To The Moon And Back

I love these boys "TO THE MOON AND BACK!" They love each other so much and are so sweet to each other. Joshua is such a great big brother, and Benjamin looks up to his big brother so much. They steal my heart every time I am with them.
When I ask Benjamin if he knows how much I love him, he says yes. I then ask him "how much?" And he replies, "to the moon and back."
When I ask my Reuben what "we" are, he replies...."two peas in a pod"
They are my babies and I am their Jessi :)







2 comments:

  1. yes, you have trained them well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are incredibly kind to one another. Yes, they have their moments but they also have each other's back. The other day Joshy was helping Ben get dressed and whenever Ben gets a treat, he always shares with Joshy. I am very blessed.

    ReplyDelete