Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over

Hadley Joy definitely lives up to her name...she is pure joy in our lives. I feel so blessed to be her mommy. Every time I look at her, I fall in love all over again...my cup runneth over!


A couple of weeks ago, we took Hadley to a park here in Tulsa to take pictures. I know I posted a lot of them, but there are too many beautiful pictures of my Hadley girl to just narrow them down to one or two. Enjoy...



















































3 comments:

  1. It looks like Ross is spanking her in that one. She is oodles of cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one or two framed for my work. I need a couple 5x7 printed out and then I can get the frames to put them up. Speaking of which, I need to remember when you were planning on coming and taking our family pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right!!! There are a lot of good pictures. You can see her bright blue eyes in some of them. The one of her pouting with that big bottom lip is precious. However, I think she has a Sanford bottom lip. I will get you a picture of your great-grandfather if you do not have one. Lots of Love......

    ReplyDelete