Tuesday, September 20, 2011

13 months

My Best Girl,




You are so beautiful! You make it so easy for me to be your mommy! I love every minute of the day with you...even those days (which are few and far between) where you are a little more fussy, just because you want me to sit down and cuddle with you. You are the best cuddler!




It is official! As of September 16, 2011 at 10:26 pm, you are a walker! I will be posting a video very of it very soon!





Your favorite word is still "NO". You are speaking more gibberish now, and you always say "Thank you" when mommy hands you your juice. You think everything is funny, and you like to stare intently at your daddy's lips when he is talking.




You open your mouth really wide and make this huge surprised face every time: you see Nana and Papa, turn a corner and see me or your daddy, when i gasp and ask you "who is that?" (it's usually Elmo :) and whenever else you feel like being silly.







You love to eat! You will eat pretty much everything and anything that I give you. Except those Gerber Pasta Pickups. Now that you have tasted how amazing grownup food is, you don't accept that mushy stuff. AND just like your momma, you L O V E Poppy's homemade fried shrimp...so yummy!





You love playing in your room! You love to pull everything off of your shelves, out of your toy box, and all of the diapers out of the basket. Anytime you hear me call your name, or just see me around the corner, you automatically throw whatever item is in your hand up in the air, squeal, and crawl away from me as fast as you can. I think you think you are in trouble :) (which sometimes you are) :)






You still love Elmo and your baby dolls! You are so cute when you "love on" them.









You are our best girl Hadley and don't you ever forget! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

  1. I knew she would walk this weekend! I miss her already, please come home soon!!!

    ReplyDelete