Saturday, September 10, 2011

it doesn't get any better than this...

We got a trampoline! Ross is the best husband! He stayed up until 1:00 am putting it together for me...I mean for Hadley. :)


Ross came home a little early from school on Friday, so we decided to go out and jump while Hadley was still napping. Ross and I are so meant for each other! I can't believe that I am such a lucky girl to have him for my soul mate! No matter what we are doing, we always end up laughing until we cry.























My two lovies...







Hadley loves to laugh too, so we make quite the trio :)....


2 comments:

  1. Love the trampoline pictures! So sad we weren't able to come on Friday. =( Miss you guys its been like a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You three are seriously too cute. I also love the pictures. Thanks again for having us. I went home from your beautiful house feeling inspired to redecorate mine!

    ReplyDelete