Friday, September 23, 2011

The Great State Fair of Oklahoma 2011

The Great State Fair of Oklahoma was in town, so it was definitely a must on our weekend agenda. Friday night we hung out and ate dinner with Poppy. He fried us up some delicious shrimp...it was so yummy!




Saturday, we went to watch my Joshua Reuben play some soccer. John is coaching Joshy's soccer team, and they both did such a wonderful job! Sitting on the sideline in my folding camp chair, I realized that this is my calling...I am so cut out to be a "Soccer Mom"...I love it!





Hadley was super excited to watch her cousin play...






















Coach Juan and his kittens...because coaching 1st graders can be equivalent to herding cats...











Hadley shared her bow with Papa...what a doll!







The cheering section....
























On Sunday, my whole family went to the GREAT STATE FAIR OF OKLAHOMA!!! This is one of my favorite things about fall! I look forward to fair food so much. Here is a list of everything consumed that day by Ross and I: turkey leg, indian tacos (x2), lemonade (x2), jug of root beer, cheese on a stick (x2), corn dogs (x2), funnel cake, cheesecake on a stick, and that is all that I can remember...so YUMMY!

















































my little hambino....








Walking into the building of cars, I told Joshua to pick out his most favorite car out of them all, and we will tell his daddy that that's what he wants for his birthday...he got super excited and said, "Ok, now which one is the safest?"














Krystina, a.k.a, the animal whisperer, got the kangaroo to come to her so she could pet it...








The llama did not come so willingly, so she put a headlock on it so she could get a picture...































Nana, Papa, and Fried Chips...






I love the Fair! Now that I live in Tulsa, I get the best of both worlds, because the Fair is coming here next week! We bought tickets to Toy Story on Ice! I'm so excited to take Hadley...I think she is going to love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment