Tuesday, September 13, 2011

California 2011: Thursday, July 28

On Thursday morning, we all just relaxed and spent time together in the hotel. They have huge seating area in the lobby, which was nice and accommodating for our large group. Plus, between Hadley, Joshua, and Ben, we gave the staff quite a show!







Grandma and Pop and their great grandbabies...





















We ate lunch at the hotel, then some of us had to make a Target run. With this family, no Target run is quick...and by quick, I mean less than 2 1/2 to 3 hours! I have to say I am guilty of it myself, but this day I opted for a 3 hour nap with Hadley. :)




In Grandma and Pop's hotel room...I love how he loves her!...


















The boy's watching the airplanes land and take off...













Love Pier 39! It is quite the tourist trap but it is a MUST on every California trip...











There is a significance to the tall building in the back...I just can't remember what it was...














Eating with the pigeons at Boudines...












There is the funnest store called "Krazy Kaps"...never mind how many millions upon millions of people from all over the world come and put the very same hats on their heads...it is always fun to dress up...









The Sorting Hat...Gryffindor!!



















This is the perfect hat for Ben...it's just so him!...






Every baby hat I put on Hadley, she ripped right off...she was not impressed...
































Love My Sisters...never a dull moment...















No comments:

Post a Comment