Friday, September 30, 2011

Toy Story 3 On Ice

I have wonderful memories from my childhood, and I want to give Hadley wonderful memories as well! Ross and I took her to her first "icecapades" show...Toy Story 3 On Ice! We had such a great time! I know Hadley probably wont remember this experience specifically, but I definitely will. I loved watching her more than the show itself! (However, I enjoyed the show too :)





Before the show began...







So excited! Can't hardly wait!...










We had to get Hadley a snow cone in a Jessie cup....

























I just had to have some cotton candy, and we got this hat with our purchase!...


(I know what you are thinking, Hadley isn't suppose to give "those" looks until she is 13...I guess we are starting early :)




So daddy put on the hat...aawwww....my two lovies...










It's not necessarily the alien with three eyes that she doesn't want on her head...she doesn't really like wearing hats in general...she thinks it funnier when we put them on and she continuously takes them off....





To finish off the evening, we had a POOP EXPLOSION and she had to walk out of the building and ride home in nothing but her diaper. She was one tired girl....







Here are the videos I took from this evening. As you watch them, and begin to "hear" something other than the performers, just remember, it was loud and the songs were fun to sing along too! :) I particularly love the one where Hadley starts "dancing"...so precious!













Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a free slideshow design

No comments:

Post a Comment