Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coloring

You know when you finally go through that stack of papers that have been piling up and find that wonderful coupon that expired yesterday, or that box in the back of the closet that your just not quite sure what's in it....well, that's where I am.  I am in the process of a good purge/spring cleaning that is taking up most of my free time these days.  One of the perks is you stumble upon secret treasures like this one.... 





While I was managing our finances, Hadley and Ross got to spend some special time together coloring.  I am doing an online photography class right now that has been so wonderful!  What a perfect picture opportunity to practice, a father/daughter date  :)  We have not gotten real in depth yet, but one thing we have talked about are angles.  Most people shoot straight on, like this first photo.  I thought I would practice shooting from different angles and I love the result!! 




My absolute favorite of the two of them coloring. 




What is coloring if it's not all over you by the end...













This "spring cleaning" has set me back in my pictures/blogging so I am hoping to get all my Christmas pictures sorted this week!  I guess that is one down side to the learning process of photography...you have to take 800 pictures to make sure you get at least 10 good ones...literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment