Monday, January 30, 2012

Photoshoot

A Photoshoot is NOT as easy as it sounds!  It probably would have been easier to photograph actual monkeys doing what I asked of them.  But how can you resist these two boys!  Since they were in my care for a few days, I wanted to try and get a good picture of the three cousins together and a few individuals.  Here they are!  After viewing them, I know my lighting was off, and I still need to iron the backdrop!  

Joshua Reuben









Benjamin Keith










My favorite picture of the three of them!!  Love...Love...Love!







Bloopers...and I have plenty of them!  






All he wanted to do the whole time was lay down...when I let him, he was ecstatic!




Doing what a good cousin does, and helping Hadley keep her head straight  :)



Doing what a good uncle/daddy does and pries his hands off of Hadley's head  :)





I think I have lost them...




And completely gone...





We really did have fun at our photoshoot....as crazy as it was!  Love my boys! 

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job. Love all of the pictures of Nana's boys and girl.

    ReplyDelete