Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jellybean

You know that point, where people don't acutally tell you what you look like, until you don't look like that anymore...


I started back with my trainer this week after our two week Christmas break.  I was eager to get back into our routine and start seeing some change.  I feel like I am putting A LOT of work into our sessions, which is great!, but I want to maximize my results by eating right etc.  My trainer is always full of helpful tips and encouragement, which is wonderful.

Today, he asked me if I have seen any results so far, which I replied, "I feel better!"

He then replied that he could see a change in my body....Me:  "REALLY???"

Trainer:  "When you first came in your looked like a jellybean..."

Me:  "WHAT?  A jellybean?"  (thinking: are you kidding me right now?)

Trainer:  "Now your waist is trimmer and you have a little more hourglass figure." 

Me:  "WOW...I do don't I"  (Ok, No I did not acutally say this, but I thought it!)

I feel accomplished and encouraged to keep going...plus on days that I can't go to the gym for cardio, Hadley helps me out by letting me chase her.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Not going to lie I was eager to read this because I thought you were going to say you had a "jellybean" growing inside you!!! But I'm also glad to hear you have transformed from a jellybean to an hour glass. CONGRATS, so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go broder! Keep up the good work! I have started going to the gym before working and trying to eat better too. Time to get serious!!! We'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete