Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hadley 17 Months

It amazes me that in a mere 17 months, you have become this little, somewhat self-functioning, tiny human! 
 
Happy 17 months my angel...



I love your innocence and gentle spirit.  AND your crazy bed head hair in the mornings. 



You are the most polite little girl that I have ever seen.  You say "Thank you" when appropriate, and you have been doing that for several months already!  We are working on the word "yes" right now.  Sometimes, I have to prompt you by asking a question and ending in "yes?"...then you will say "yes"  :)








You are fascinated with your bellybutton.  It was hard to get you to take your finger out of your bellybutton long enough to take a picture.  



Over this Christmas break, you have definitely become a "daddy's girl"...not that you haven't always had him wrapped around your finger.  Every time he comes into your room in the morning, you greet him by YELLING "HI...dadda....HI"   It makes our hearts melt.




You are wearing 18 month clothing and a size 4/5 shoe.  You love to wear jewelry, and you actually leave the little bows that Mommy puts in your hair alone.  If you do take it out in the car, you proceed to say "bow, bow, bow, bow, bow" until Mommy or Daddy turn around for you to hand it to us. 






 You love to eat.  I will feed you lunch, and not 5 minutes later you want a "nak" a.k.a. "snack."  You are starting to put words together...my favorite is "love you momma" which usually comes out "lovwa momma"  but I'll take it! 



You love love love to play "mommy" with your new baby doll you got for Christmas.  I'm afraid you are going to be a little rough though.  Every time you hug baby, you grunt as if you are squeezing her head off...I think you get that from me.  :)



You are great at giving "muahs"...which is the sound you make when you give kisses...just precious!  













We love you baby!  I can't wait for you to wake up from your nap so I can squeeze you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment