Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hadley's Newest Words...

I am very much a "nickname" type of person, when I talk to the ones I love.  Using terms of endearment such as babe, baby, lovie, my girl, sweet girl, winnice, reuben, etc. 


Well...there are certain times that I need my husbands attention, and will call him ROSS!  That has quickly become Hadley's favorite word.  She will walk around the house, "Ross, Ross, Ross" or ride in the cart at walmart, "Ross, Ross, Ross"...which of course makes me laugh and in turn encourages her to keep going.  Ross doesn't particularly care for it, but she needs to learn our "real" names at some point anyways...for safety reason.  :)

Another funny, yet not so funny, word she says is "shirt."  Yet that is not how it comes out.  We are working on the "names" of things with her, as we go through our daily lives.  Ross gets her ready for bed every night, and talks about her "shirts" and "pants" etc.  Well today, she started repeating him...he would say "shirt" and she would say "s***"...he would say "shiRt" and she would say "s***"...needless to say we are working on her "R's"

She is one crazy, tender hearted, full of spunk little girl, and we can not get enough of her! 

1 comment: