Wednesday, April 25, 2012

$2 Tuesday's at the Ballpark

$2 Tuesday's!!...$2 tickets...$2 hot dogs...$2 soda...a couple of blankets and some great friends!  We went and watched the Drillers play baseball tonight, and it was so much fun!  (well maybe "all" of us didn't "watch" the game, but we all definitely had a great time!) 





Big Hadley



Baby Hadley and Big Hadley....too cute!  







Getting super excited waiting to go in!




I love that my baby has friends!  





The picture is a little blurry...But Look At Those Ringlets!  









Hadley enjoying her $2 hot dog...can't you tell?




I love these two people the most!



The girls...I love my friends...and the one thing we love to do when we get together is laugh!  



My stud husband!  Look at those beautiful blue eyes!  I'm one lucky girl!  




Towards the end, Hadley was more excited about watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Airika's phone than watching the game.  (Hadley calls her Airko...it's pretty sweet)




Such a fun night....I can't wait until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment