Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hadley: 20 Months

Hadley Joy, you are one sweet and sassy little girl.  Your personality is coming out in spades!  You are now 20 months old, and your zest for life and new things is refreshing. 




You can count to 10!  Seriously!  All by yourself too!  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and all the new things you are learning.  You love to color.  (luckily we have had no "accidents" yet).  You also love stickers! 




You are getting a little bossy these days.  (I think you get that from your daddy...along with your loud voice :)  You tell Mommy and Daddy to "SIT DOWN"...and "SIT BACK"...and for some reason you say it in Russian accent.  Weird.  You are getting much better about saying please, though.  Good girl! 




Your favorite words right now are:  "Ow"..."Hurt"...and "Hot."  You are forming sentences which is awesome, and learning a lot of new words!  Examples:

I love you Mommy
I love you Dadda
Juicy Empty
Sandwich
Blueberries  (which you pronounce as "boobies")
Freak Out
     




You are recognizing emotions now.  You ask Mommy, "Fun?" because I always ask you if you are having fun. :)  I opened the garage door the other morning, and you said "scary."  While walking around the store, you recognize and say, "baby crying."  I'm so proud of you baby!  You have such a tender heart. 




My lovely assistant...




When we are walking around the store, Mommy and Daddy ask you to put your hand in your pocket...and it goes straight down your pants.  But you are obedient and that makes us so proud! 



You know there are certain things you are not suppose to touch.  So what do you do?  You touch them, pick them up, and then say "here go momma." and proceed to hand it to me.  You are too cute Miss Hadley! ...and a little mischievous.



My two favorite people...


You love to play outside.  You don't mind getting dirty.  You love to jump and do seat drops.  You love long walks around the block.  We love to giggle together!  I like to chase you, (where you can hear my feet patter on the floor behind you) and you just start squealing!!!  (B used to do the same thing when I chased her too :)




Hadley, you are a very passionate person.  You love strongly and deeply.  Mommy and Daddy love you so much.  You are a blessing to us!   

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie patootie that little one is!! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete