Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Weekend in OKC

A couple of weeks ago, we went down to Oklahoma City for the weekend.  





The backseat of my car looks like The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and ALL the characters are present!



Seriously, this girl and her tea parties!  She loves them!



She loves to be the hostess too!




One reason for the trip to the city...THE HUNGER GAMES...it was good!  I loved the movie, but I'm glad I read the books first...I love Peeta.  




Hanging out and eating lunch with Gigi and Poppy.  



Hadley loves the Elmo Potty book that Gigi gave her. 



I think Hadley is going to be a reader like "B".  Here she wanted Poppy to read her the James Avery Catalog.  



And my girl, already intrigued with cheerleading.  (Not to mention how close she stands to the television...goodness!)



1 comment:

  1. I love Peeta too... great books!
    And love the pic of Hadley and Kristina having a tea party! :)

    ReplyDelete