Thursday, April 12, 2012

Onions & Garlic

Hadley was super excited to get a package from Pop last week in the mail...it was onion and garlic bulbs!  We were so excited to plant them...water them...and now watch them grow!



Sometimes I just can't decide whether I like the picture better in color or black &white...so you get both.  :)




"Thank you Pop for my package!"  Love, Hadley



I love to feel like I have a "green thumb"...and Hadley loves to play in the dirt!  We make quite a pair!  



I get to have special moments with Hadley all day long...we are basically inseparable...by choice and necessity...BUT I love watching these two have their "special moments" together.  It makes my heart smile.  




Onion bulbs planted...Check.  Garlic bulbs planted...Check.  Hadley still playing in the dirt...Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment