Friday, April 27, 2012

Bekah's Belly

My friend Bekah is the beautiful mother of two precious little girls and one baby boy on the way!  She graciously let me "use" her family to get some "belly" shots for my portfolio.  I had so much fun with them...and if the girls ever lost interest, Jim was right there to the rescue...."Who Wants Candy?!?!?"  It was pretty hilarious!  Hopefully, as we speak, Bekah is going into labor...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon!  (crazy is the life of a medschool wife.)   Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day....  





























I can't wait to meet and take pictures of baby Huck! 

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are rocking that camera!!! Great job!! Who knew we had so many talented photographers in one MOPS group?? Love the bubble gum idea! Great lighting, too! I love the one with the two little girls on her lap! Beautiful crop! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT!!! Every last one of them!!

    ReplyDelete