Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bedlam 2011: OSU Wins!

So in honor of Bedlam, (now that I am married to an OSU MEDICINE guy) we had some friends over for the game, and had such a wonderful time.  I feel so blessed to have these people in my life!  They are simply fabulous! 


Hadley and I getting ready before the game...






I think Jai was more excited about the "Woody" hat than the game, but his daddy sure taught him right on how to cheer after a touchdown! 





My Miss Aubrey...sweet little girl...




It may not be a smile, but at least their expressions are the same...  :)









Me and My Baby...








Hadley and her new found buddy Jon...



Hadley also loved the pony ride via Janelle...thank you for entertaining my daughter  :)




I love my friends!  They make life that much more sweeter!     

No comments:

Post a Comment