Thursday, December 22, 2011

Benjamin Turns 4

Ahoy Matey!  Benjamin is 4!  We got together to celebrate sweet Benjamin's life with a pirate themed party.  











Hadley made them all walk the plank!



Hadley's just one of the boys  :)  What these boys don't know is, that one day soon, instead of playing pirates and swords...they will be having tea and crumpets with Hadley and her stuffed animals...



Ben was pretty stoked with all this presents!




John and Laura took Ben to the toy store for a birthday shopping extravaganza, and the rest of us took Joshua to his basketball game.  He did so well!  I'm one proud auntie.  The Cheering Section...













All day long Benjamin said, "Today is my birthday, and I can do WHATEVER I want because we are celebrating MY birthday today."  So sweet...unfortunately it only lasts for one day.  Happy birthday my Benjamin.  You are loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment