Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I was so excited to get to host Thanksgiving this year at my house!  I love having a house full of laughter, love, and relaxation.  It was a very good day! 






Joshua Reuben LOVED the trampoline.  I could not get him off of it!  I will say, he is one brave boy...not afraid to try anything.  By the end of the day, he was already doing a front flip!  



Ben on the other hand, loved jumping on the trampoline as long as everyone else was COMPLETELY still or OFF of the trampoline. 






He also mastered the seat drop...







Hadley cuddling with her Papa...







Spiderman and Woody...



I love how Hadley loves to play with her cousins.  They treat her like a sister....kiss on her/love on her/now get out of my way....it's super cute  :)






Relaxing with full belly's....


No comments:

Post a Comment