Sunday, December 18, 2011

Owens Thanksgiving 2011

We got together on Saturday to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Owens'.  Hadley started the day off with a some peek-a-boo's.   





The shirt is fitting...she is totally my little Turkey!





Uncle P and Aunt (I'm thinking "Natty" but Natalie doesn't agree :)...Aunt Natalie...





Gigi planned a cute activity for the grandkids...





All Hadley wanted to do was bring Poppy all the little pieces...one. piece. at. a. time....







My lovies...helping her daddy open his birthday presents....




Poor Miss Campbell got sick and ended up throwing up...in the hustle and bustle of getting her and the couch/floor cleaned up, I didn't notice where Hadley had run off too.  When I looked up to find her...she had crawled up into Great Grandpa's lap.  I will cherish this picture, and I know she will too someday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment