Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am The Biggest Loser

Now that I have a DVR, I have been able to watch so many more "shows" because I don't have to remember when they are on...my DVR does that for me.  One of my fav's this season is "The Biggest Loser." 

Now, I have been struggling with my weight ever since I had Hadley.  I could blame it on "the baby" for a while, but I think when the baby is walking, talking, and eating table food...it's time to move on.  So I Did! 

Ross and I joined a gym AND I got a personal trainer!  So exciting!  They have a perfect play area for Hadley while I am working out too!  Today was my first real session.  Oh....My....Goodness.  Let's just say I definitely felt the burn!  He may not be Bob Harper, but he's pretty darn close.   

I am not going to post a "before" picture yet, because lets face it, until you have an "after" picture, the "before" just looks gross.  

Next session is Friday...wish me luck!   

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you! hopefully i can post a before and after too next semester!

    ReplyDelete