Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hadley 16 Months

My precious Hadley Joy.  You are 16 months old!  It is incredible the changes you are going through day to day.  





You have several of your molars coming in.  They are causing you a little pain (and I think contributing to your loose bowl movements :)  You are a trooper though.  You are growing nice and strong, but you are still dantity and petite.  You played with mommy's papers and now she can't find your "stats" otherwise I would insert them here.  I do remember you are around the 50% for height and the 33% for weight. 



You are a little onery...and when I say a little...I mean you are very onery!  You are starting to push your limits, "looking" at mommy with those "you told me not to do this, but I'm going to do this anyways to see what you do" eyes...and yes, it does get you into trouble.  You are very loud, but I can't fault you for that one...Our voices just "carry"  :)



You officially announce when you have passed gas.  You do it...smile...and say "tooted"...it is quite precious.  Your vocabulary knows no bounds.  You are very much into repeating what you hear now.



You are mommy's little photo subject.  I love practicing my photography on you, because when I pull my camera out, you always look at me and say "cheese."  Aunt Lowa (as you call her) got Mommy at Photography Studio Starter Kit, and I am so excited!  We will be using it on a daily basis, so get ready! 



You are always by my side...Mommy went through a little bit of withdrawls when you started going to the childcare room at the gym.  The first couple times you cried bloody murder, but you soon fell  inlove with the table and chairs.  They are tiny, like you, and you can get in and out of them all by yourself.  Needless to say, that is where you are everytime I come pick you up. 



Your hair is getting longer...more and more curls!  My favorite days are the humid days, because your hair has so many ringlets in it!  I can almost fit it into a ponytail, but it is still too thin to stay up. 
















I love these pictures of you and your daddy.  You two are so special to me!  I love these "moments" we get to share together...just try and not grow up too fast!  BUT no matter how old you are, you will always be our baby. 



No comments:

Post a Comment